محمد ابراهيم كوارع
HUSSEIN KAWARE, ABDULLAH HAMED KAWARE, QASEM JABER ADWAN KAWARE, AND MOHAMMAD ALI KAWARE, FOUR OF 35 RESISTANCE [TERRORIST] FAMILY MEMBERS ON THE ORIGINAL HUMANIZE PALESTINE WEBSITE, MARTYRED IN A TARGETED MILITARY STRIKE ON THEIR RELATIVE, A PALESTINIAN TERROR COMBATANT, OPERATIVE, AFFILIATE.
The original Humanize Palestine websites were created as a memorial for martyred Palestinian terror operatives and their families.
To view photographs of the 35 Resistance [Terrorist] family members found on the Humanize Palestine websites’ photo gallery, click HERE
لمشاهدة صور أفراد عائلة المقاومة الـ35 [الإرهابي] الذين تم العثور عليهم في معرض صور مواقع أنسنة فلسطين ، انقر هنا
THE ORIGINAL HUMANIZE PALESTINE NARRATIVE:
Memorializing Palestinian Terrorists
IN MEMORY: 7 MEMBERS OF THE KAWARE FAMILY
Click HERE to view original Humanize Palestine Website (Use Back Arrow to Return
On July 8, 2014, 7 members of the Kaware family were killed when a missile was fired at their building from an F-16 fighter jet. At around 1:30 P.M., the military called the Kaware home, informed the family that the house was to be bombed, and instructed them to leave the premises. The three-story building, owned by Ahmad Kaware’, consists of seven apartments belonging to Kaware’ and his sons. At first, the family members obeyed the instruction to leave the house, but they gathered outside it with dozens of other persons. At approximately 2:50 P.M., a missile fired from an unmanned aerial vehicle struck the solar water tank on the roof of the building. Several minutes later, family members and neighbors began to go up to the roof. At 3:00 P.M., the missile that killed the family was fired from an F-16 fighter jet.
Those killed were:
- Hussein Yousef Hussein Kaware, was 13 years old.
- Basem Salem Hussein Kaware was 10 years old.
- Mohammad Ali Faraj Kaware was 12 years old.
- Abdullah Hamed Kaware was 6 years old.
- Qasem Jaber Adwan Kawarewas 12 years old .
- Riad Mohammed Kaware was 50 years old.
- Mohammed Ibrahim Kaware was50 years old.
Siraj Eyad Abdul-‘Aal, 8 years old, was also killed in the bombing.
Pictured: Hussein Kaware, 13 years old
Pictured: Mohammad Ali Kaware, 12 years old
Pictured: Abdullah Hamed Kaware, 6 years old.
Pictured: Qasem Kaware, 12 years old
Mohammad Ibrahim Kaware revealed that five Kaware families live in one building. They’d gather to breakfast together around one meal. The Kaware children Mohammad, Qasem and Basem always looked at Hussein as their role model in keeping up fast and good school performance, as he always assisted them in their studies.
On July 8, 2014, following an Israeli telephone warning, all family members, realizing by experience it wasn’t a prank, ran to the street. Basem insisted on bringing his books, so did Mohammad. Qasemhowever shouted in terror after the Israeli drone fired a warning missile at the house, so he fell to the ground beside Hussein. They evacuated immediately after the warning missile. A number of neighbors, however, gathered on the roof in an effort to prevent the bombing. Shortly after 3 p.m., an Israeli airstrike leveled the building, and killed seven people, including five children, on the spot and injured 28 others.
An in-depth report found that, contrary to Israeli military claims, the bombing of the Kaware house was not accidental.
THE MEMORIALIZATION OF A PALESTINIAN TERROR FAMILY
IZZ AL-DIN AL-QASSAM BRIGADES HUMAN SHIELDS
(By the original Humanize Palestine Website)
2 THOUGHTS ON “IN MEMORY: 7 MEMBERS OF THE KAWARE FAMILY”
- CLEY July 27, 2014 at 4:12 pm REPLYMay you be resting with God in heaven, you will be in our prayers and memory!Like
- Pingback: Hussein Yousef Hussein Kaware | The Martyr
THE FACTUALLY CORRECT NARRATIVE:
Identifying Palestinian Terrorists
FATAH TERROR FAMILY: 7 MEMBERS OF THE KAWARE FAMILY
HAMAS, IZZ AL-DIN AL-QASSAM BRIGADES HUMAN SHIELDS: 7 MEMBERS OF THE KAWARE FAMILY
KAWARE FAMILY’S FATAH AFFILIATION
Click HERE to view website
A banner showing the killed members of the al-Kaware family is hung duirng their funeral in Khan Yunis, in the Gaza Strip, on July 9, 2014. The al-Kaware father (top R), a member of the Fatah movement, and his 6 young sons were all killed the day before in an Israeli air strike that targeted their home. AFP PHOTO / THOMAS COEX (Photo credit should read THOMAS COEX/AFP via Getty Images)
“The al-Kaware father (top R), a member of the Fatah movement….”
حركة “فتح” إقليم وسط خان يونس – منطقة شهداء جورت اللوت
The “Fatah” movement in the central region of Khan Yunis – the Gort al-Lot martyrs’ area
Click HERE to view Facebook page
The logo appearing behind the man and child is that of the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, the military wing of Fatah, a designated U.S. Department of State Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO).
The logo on the headband, al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades.
Above, Shadi Farwana as he appears on one of the Facebook post – below, Shadi Farwana, as he appears on the original Humanize Palestine website:
The Shadi Farwana page can be seen on this website by clicking HERE
Above, another post of Shadi Farwana from the The “Fatah” movement in the central region of Khan Yunis Facebook page. Shadi Farwana was an al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades Commander.
Click HERE to view website
Above, funeral photos, members of the Kaware family, all draped with Fatah shrouds
MILITARY ADVOCATE GENERAL
The Military Advocate General (MAG Corps’) (Hebrew: הפרקליטות הצבאית, HaParklitut HaTzva’it) is responsible for implementing the rule of law within the Israel Defense Forces. The unit’s objectives include integrating the rule of law amongst IDF commanders and soldiers;⁸ providing commanders with the tools for the effective performance of their missions in accordance with the law; and working with the IDF achieve its goals on all legal fronts. The MAG Corps’, most noteworthly, has the ability to provide legal advice in emergencies and during warfare.
For more about the MAG Corps, click HERE (Use Back Arrow to Return)
A General Staff Mechanism for Fact-Finding Assessments (the ‘FFA Mechanism’) examines Exceptional Incidents that occurred during Operation ‘Protective Edge’. The FFA Mechanism, headed by a Major General, was activated soon after the commencement of Operation ‘Protective Edge’, in the midst of the ongoing hostilities.
To read more about the FFA Mechanism, click HERE (Use Back Arrow to Return)
Incident involving the alleged death of Kaware family members in Khan Yunis (8 July 2014) –
The MAG Corps received reports, as well as complaints from human rights organizations, regarding allegations that an aerial strike on a residential building in Khan Yunis on July 8, 2014, resulted in the death of eight civilians. Subsequently, and in accordance with the MAG’s investigation policy, the incident was referred to the Fact-Finding Assessment Mechanism (the ‘FFA Mechanism’).
The material collected by the FFA Mechanism, and its findings, which were reviewed by the MAG, indicated that the aerial strike was carried out against the building due to its use for military purposes by Hamas, as was the case with numerous other residential buildings in the Gaza Strip. Prior to the strike, the IDF provided precautions to the residents of the building to vacate the premises. These precautions included an individual phonecall and the firing of a non-explosive projective at the roof of the premises, as part of the ‘knock on the roof’ procedure. Following the provision of the precautions, the residents vacated the building. Subsequently, a number of people were identified as returning to the premises for unknown reasons. However, at this stage the bomb had already been released and could not be diverted from its target. It appears that it was these people who were killed as a result of the strike.
The MAG found that the strike process conformed with the requirements of Israeli law and international law, and despite the tragic outcome, that there was no deficiency in the actions of the IDF forces involved. As a result, the MAG ordered that the case be closed without further action against the IDF forces involved in the incident.
At the same time, the MAG recommended conducting an examination of the operational procedures involved in carrying out such strikes, in order to assess the potential for reducing the likelihood of such exceptional incidents in the future.
Click HERE to view website
Israeli Army Says the Killing of 8 Gazan Family Members Was in Error
According to the military relatives of Odeh Kaware were warned of air strike and left the home but returned too soon; pilot was unable to divert the bomb.
Gili Cohen Jul 10, 2014 5:00 AM
Eight noncombatants, all members of the Kaware family, were killed Tuesday in an Israel Air Force strike on their home in the Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis. According to a preliminary investigation conducted by the Israel Defense Forces, the results of which were released on Wednesday, the family returned prematurely to the home after being warned by the IDF that it would be targeted. The Israel Air Force said the deaths were not intentional.
The IDF says the home was the residence of Odeh Kaware, Hamas’ Khan Yunis company commander, and served as his headquarters. According to the preliminary investigation, after Israeli security forces informed family members by phone that the house was going to be bombed, they left the house. Then, in what the IAF calls “the knock on the roof,” a small missile, without an explosive warhead, was fired onto the building’s roof in order to underline the seriousness of the warning.
Apparently the family members began returning to the house just as the larger missile, meant to destroy the home, was fired. “There was nothing to be done, the munition was in the air and could not be diverted,” a senior air force officer said. “Although you see [the family members] running back into the house, there was no way to divert the missile,” he said.
Palestinian sources said eight people were killed and 25 wounded in the strike on the house.
A high-ranking IDF officer said on Tuesday that the defense establishment would continue to bomb the homes of senior Hamas operatives, adding that even though the IAF realizes that sometimes residents of a targeted building try to prevent the bombings by standing on the roof as human shields, “We will take down those houses.”
“If these people, like those yesterday, try to confront a plane in the air, and the pilot signals [that he plans to blow up the house] – get out, because that house will fall,” the officer, who was speaking on condition of anonymity, said.
Click HERE to view website
مقتل 7 فلسطينيين في قصف إسرائيلي لمنزل جنوب قطاع غزة
الاناضول08 يوليو 2014 13:46
قُتل 7 فلسطينيين، وأصيب نحو 25 آخرين، جراح بعضهم خطيرة، في قصف طائرات إسرائيلية لمنزل، جنوب قطاع غزة.
وقال الطبيب أشرف القدرة، الناطق باسم وزارة الصحة، بغزة، إن 7 فلسطينيين قتلوا وأصيب 25 آخرين، جراح بعضهم خطيرة، في قصف إسرائيلي لمنزل يعود لعائلة “كوارع” وسط مدينة خانيونس، جنوب قطاع غزة.
وأضاف القدرة أن القتلى هم :”محمد عاشور (13 عاما)، ورياض كوارع (50 عاما)، وبكر محمد جودة (22 عاما)، وعمار محمد جودة (22 عاما)، وحسين كوارع (14 سنة )، فيما لا زال اثنين من القتلى مجهول الهوية”.
وقال شهود عيان لمراسل وكالة الأناضول، إن الجيش الإسرائيلي أبلغ أصحاب منزل يمتلكه قيادي في كتائب القسام، يُدعى “عودة كوارع”، نيته بقصفه، وطلب من سكانه مغادرته، لكن فلسطينيين من جيرانه قدموا للمنزل كحمايته، وصعدوا على سطحه، متخذين من أنفسهم “دروع بشرية”.
وأضاف الشهود، إن الجيش قصف المنزل رغم وجود المتضامنين، مما أوقع هذا العدد الكبير من القتلى والجرحى.
ومع مقتل الفلسطينيين السبعة، يرتفع عدد القتلى إلى 11 شخصا، فيما جرح 92 آخرين، منذ إطلاق الجيش الإسرائيلي أمس الإثنين، عملية “الجرف الصامد”، ضد قطاع غزة.
7 Palestinians were killed in an Israeli bombing of a house in the southern Gaza Strip
Anatolia 08 Jul 2014 13:46
7 Palestinians were killed, and about 25 others were wounded, some of them seriously, when Israeli warplanes bombed a house in the southern Gaza Strip.
Doctor Ashraf Al Qidra, spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza, said that 7 Palestinians were killed and 25 others were wounded, some seriously, in an Israeli bombing of a house belonging to the “Kaware” family in the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.
Al-Qidra added that the dead were: “Muhammad Ashour (13 years), Riyad Kawareh (50 years), Bakr Muhammad Joudeh (22 years), Ammar Muhammad Joudeh (22 years), and Hussein Kaware (14 years), while two of the dead remain. Anonymously”.
Eyewitnesses told the Anadolu Agency correspondent, that the Israeli army informed the owners of a house owned by a leader in the Qassam Brigades, called “Odeh Kawareh,” his intention to bomb it, and he asked its residents to leave it, but Palestinians from its neighbors came to the house as protection, and went up on its roof, using shields mankind
The witnesses added, that the army bombed the house despite the presence of the solidarity activists, which resulted in a large number of dead and wounded.
With the killing of the seven Palestinians, the death toll rises to 11, while 92 others were wounded, since the Israeli army launched, on Monday, Operation Protective Edge against the Gaza Strip
ISRAEL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Click HERE to view website
Hamas again uses Gazan civilians as human shields
11 Jul 2014
Hamas again uses Gazan civilians as human shields to prevent the Israeli Air Force from attacking operatives’ houses. Hamas will probably employ various tactics of using civilians as human shields as Operation Protective Edge continues and expands.
1. During confrontations with Israel, Hamas and the other terrorist organizations in the Gaza Strip have adopted various tactics of using civilians as human shields. One of them is encouraging civilians to gather on roofs to prevent operatives and their houses from being attacked by the Israeli Air Force (IAF). Such a tactic is aimed at deterring Israel from attacking and was used by the terrorist organizations in Operation Cast Lead, and now again in Operation Protective Edge (on July 8, 2014).
2. It can be expected that Hamas and the other terrorist organizations will use this and other tactics to encourage Palestinian civilians to protect their terrorist operatives and infrastructures. In ITIC assessment, the use of civilians as human shields is likely to increase as the IDF expands the scope of Operation Protective Edge. The organization’s objectives are to make it difficult for the IDF to operate and to exploit civilian casualties for political, propaganda and legal purposes when it ends. (For examples of the tactic of using civilians as human shields, see Appendix B).
Using civilians as human shields to prevent air strikes:
Attacking a terrorist operative from the Kaware clan – Initial Update
3. On July 8, 2014, during Operation Protective Edge, the IAF attacked the house of Odeh Kaware, a senior Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades Hamas terrorist operative from the Kaware clan in Khan Yunis. After the attack an Egyptian media website reported that eye witnesses told the Turkish news agency Anadolu that the IDF had warned the members of the household of Odeh Kaware, a senior terrorist operative in the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, to vacate the house because it was going to be attacked (Masralarabia.com, July 9, 2014). According to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz (July 9, 2014), an IDF source had reported that the house was used as an operations room by a company commander in the Hamas brigade in Khan Yunis.
4. The Palestinian media reported that many civilians had gathered around the house and mounted the roof to serve as human shields for the Hamas operative and to prevent the IDF from attacking (Paltimes.net and Watan TV, July 8, 2014). According to the Palestinian media, seven Palestinians were killed in the attack and several others were wounded.
Hamas spokesman appeals to civilians to serve as human shields to prevent air strikes
5. On July 8, 2014, Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri called on civilians in the Gaza Strip to serve as human shields for operatives attacked by the IAF. Interviewed by Al-Aqsa TV, he mentioned the attack on the Kaware house, during which, he said, “bare-chested men” had gathered to face Israeli war planes “to defend their homes.” He said the tactic had already proved itself and called on the Palestinian people to use it again (Video of the interview aired by Zvi Yehezkeli, Israel Channel 10 TV, July 8, 2014; MEMRI, July 9, 2014)
6. In the interview with Sami Abu Zuhri, the interviewer said that a large number of people had gathered [near the Karawe house] and were mounting the roof to prevent IAF planes from attacking it. He added that the tactic had proved highly successful in the past, in the case of the martyr Nizar Riyan, and asked Sami Abu Zuhri to comment. Sami Abu Zuhri replied that the jihad-fighting Palestinian people defended their homes and blood with “bare chests.” The tactic had proved effective against the [so-called Israeli] “occupation” and Hamas, he said, called on the Palestinian people to use it to protect their homes. (For information about Sheikh Nizar Riyan, who developed the concept of using civilians as human shields for terrorist operatives in the Gaza Strip, see Appendix A)
7. Following the attack on Odeh Kaware’s house in Khan Yunis, Sami Abu Zuhri issued a statement condemning it. He stressed that as a result all Israeli civilians had become legal targets (Zamnpress.com, July 8, 2014). (Note: In any case Hamas regards every Israeli civilian as a legitimate target and indiscriminately launches rockets at civilian population centers.)
Announcement from the Palestinian Ministry of the Interior in the Gaza Strip
8. After the interview with Sami Abu Zuhri, the ministry of the interior in the Gaza Strip issued “an important announcement” calling on civilians not to pay attention to IDF announcements about vacating their homes (July 10, 2014). It read as follows (Facebook page of the ministry of the interior in the Gaza Strip, July 10, 2014) (ITIC translation): “The army of the occupation [i.e., the IDF] has recorded a telephone message and used it to call tens of thousands of residents in all areas of the Gaza Strip, calling on them to vacate their homes immediately. We hereby note that these recorded messages [have as their objective] to frighten the residents, to sow terror and weaken the internal front in the shadow of the enemy’s failure. We call on our dear residents to reject these messages, not to vacate their homes and to conduct themselves calmly. Should the need arise, call the following toll free numbers: Central Operations 109, the Ministry of the Interior 1800131313…”
On July 8, 2014, the Israeli Air Force carried out an aerial strike against a building used by Hamas as a military headquarters. The building was owned by Odeh Kaware, Hamas’ Khan Yunis company commander, a senior Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades Hamas terrorist operative from the Kaware clan in Khan Yunis. The home served as his headquarters, operations room.
The IDF warned the residents of the building of the imminent attack and urged them to vacate the structure immediately. Individual phone calls were made to the building’s residents, and the ‘knock on the roof’ procedure was used, firing a non-explosive projectile at the roof.
After the warnings were given, the residents vacated the building and then for some “unknown” reason, a number of people returned. The missile had already been launched when the individuals re-entered the structure and it could not be recalled. As a result, about seven or eight civilians were killed in the air strike. It would appear as if these individuals were “human shields”, attempting to prevent an attack on the structure by placing themselves in the line of fire.
IZZ AL-DIN AL-QASSAM BRIGADES HUMAN SHIELDS, THE KAWARE FAMILY
IZZ AL-DIN AL-QASSAM BRIGADES WEBSITE
Click HERE to view website
الثلاثاء, 08 يوليو, 2014
6 شهداء بينهم أطفال باستهداف منزل عائلة كوارع
القسام – مراسلنا :
استهدف طيران الاحتلال الصهيوني ظهر اليوم الثلاثاء منزل عائلة كوارع الفلسطينية في مدينة خانيونس جنوب قطاع غزة.
وحسب مراسلنا فإن الشهداء جراء الاستهداف الصهيوني بلغ أكثر من 6 شهداء فلسطينيين، بينهم أطفال ونساء وصلوا جميعا لمستشى ناصر.
وقال الناطق باسم وزارة الصحة الفلسطينية أشرف القدرة إن الإصابات بشكل أولى من التي وصلت مستشفى ناصر الطبي بخانيونس جنوب القطاع بلغت 15 جريح.
وكان منزل عائلة كوارع قد هدده الاحتلال بالقصف، ما حذى بالمواطنين بالتمركز في المنزل حتى لاين قصفه، إلا أن الاحتلال أصر على جريمته وأوقع شهداء بالمكان.
Tuesday, July 08, 2014
6 martyrs, including children, by targeting the house of the Kawareh family
Al-Qassam – Our Correspondent:
The Zionist occupation air forces targeted this afternoon, Tuesday, the house of the Palestinian Kawareh family in Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.
According to our correspondent, more than 6 Palestinian martyrs, including children and women, arrived as a result of the Zionist targeting.
The spokesman for the Palestinian Ministry of Health, Ashraf Al-Qidra, said that the first injuries that reached the Nasser Medical Hospital in Khan Yunis, south of the Strip, amounted to 15 wounded.
The house of the Kawareh family had been threatened by the occupation with shelling, which prompted citizens to station themselves in the house until the point of bombing it, but the occupation insisted on its crime and killed martyrs in the place.
PATENTLY FALSE NARRATIVE, ORIGINAL HUMANIZE PALESTINE WEBSITE
THE ORIGINAL HUMANIZE PALESTINE WEBSITE
“The three-story building, owned by Ahmad Kaware’, consists of seven apartments belonging to Kaware’ and his sons.”
FACT #1: The building was owned by Odeh Kaware, a Hamas commander, a senior Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades terror operative.
FACT #2: The building was being used by Hamas for military purposes. Odeh Kaware, Hamas’ Khan Yunis company commander, had his operations room and military headquarters in the house.
THE ORIGINAL HUMANIZE PALESTINE WEBSITE
“An in-depth report found that, contrary to Israeli military claims, the bombing of the Kaware house was not accidental.”
The Israeli military NEVER, DID NOT claim that the bombing of the Kaware house was accidental.
To the contrary, the Israeli military stated that the missile strike on the Kaware house was very deliberate and very legal. “… the strike process conformed with the requirements of Israeli law and international law, and despite the tragic outcome, that there was no deficiency in the actions of the IDF forces involved.“
A high-ranking IDF officer said that the defense establishment would continue to bomb the homes of senior Hamas operatives, adding that even though the IAF realizes that sometimes residents of a targeted building try to prevent the bombings by standing on the roof as human shields, “We will take down those houses.”
“If these people, like those yesterday, try to confront a plane in the air, and the pilot signals [that he plans to blow up the house] – get out, because that house will fall,”
MISSING FROM THE ORIGINAL HUMANIZE PALESTINE WEBSITE NARRATIVE
The Kaware family house was targeted and destroyed because it was a Hamas command facility. Members of the Kaware family attempted to protect the house from the IAF attack by placing themselves in the line of fire, by being “human shields” for the Hamas terror organization. As a result of this activity and their devotion to the Hamas ideology, they lost their lives.
In recognition of their support and the attempted defense of the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades facility in their house, Hamas issued this martyr poster for Mohammed Ibrahim Kaware:
In the photograph above, Basma Kaware, Mohammed Ibrahim Kaware’s daughter, can be seen holding the Hamas martyr poster of her father.
In the screen grab below, from the Fatah Facebook page, Mohammad Ibrahim Kaware is depicted with the Fatah logo:
“The al-Kaware father (top R), a member of the Fatah movement….”
The Kaware family was a Fatah terror organization family:
The Kaware family had dual loyalties to two Palestinian terror organizations, Fatah – al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades and Hamas – Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, a narrative missing from the original Humanize Palestine website.
The photograph above depicts Hajjah “Rehab Kawareh” holding the Hamas martyr poster of her brother, Mohammed Ibrahim Kaware.
HAMAS / IZZ AL-DIN AL-QASSAM BRIGADES FUNDRAISING SCHEME
Prior to August 2020, the Hamas and Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades websites had a green banner at the top of their home page. This is how the home page of Hamas’ TV station, al-Aqsa TV, appeared on March 16, 2020:
Note the green banner at the top of the page:
The green banner contained an embedded URL that linked to the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades website. Clicking on the green banner would open this webpage:
This was a fund raising scheme utilizing cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, to underwrite its terrorism (“resistance”). Note that the solicitation is in English. This would indicate that the fund raising scheme not only targeted Arabic speaking countries but English speaking western countries as well, such as the U.S.
In August 2020, the U.S. government seized the website, funds and assets:
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SEIZURE
The original Humanize Palestine website memorialized Hamas, al-Qassam Brigades terror operatives and their accomplices, the Kaware Family was one example. In their own words, they honored the deceased terror operatives and their accomplices as martyrs by bringing them back to life through their pictures, stories, art, and poetry.
Now the victims of these terror operatives have been honored. The U.S. Department of Justice has seized al-Qassam Brigades assets, funds and websites, used to finance their terror campaigns. The monies will be directed to the United States Victims of State Sponsored Terrorism Fund.
To read about the United States’ largest-ever seizure of cryptocurrency in the terrorism context, click HERE.