THE ORIGINAL HUMANIZE PALESTINE NARRATIVE:
Memorializing Palestinian Terrorists
IN MEMORY: 4 MEMBERS OF THE AL-YAZJI FAMILY
Click HERE to visit original Humanize Palestine Website (Use back Arrow to Return)
On Monday July 21, 2014, Israeli warplanes bombarded a house belonging to the al-Yazji family at al-Karama intersection in the west of Jabaliya. As a result, 4 members of the family were killed, 4 family members were wounded, and the house was heavily damaged.
Those killed were:
- Wajdi Mahmoud ‘Ali al-Yazji, 54 years old
- Safinaz Nabil al-Yazji, 50 years old, was Wajdi’s wife.
- Yasmeen Nayef al-Yazji, 4 years old, was Wajdi and Safinaz’s granddaughter.
- Hatem Zain Nayef al-Yazji, 3 years old, was Wajdi and Safinaz’s grandson
8 THOUGHTS ON “IN MEMORY: 4 MEMBERS OF THE AL-YAZJI FAMILY”
- BREN July 28, 2014 at 2:41 am REPLYRest in love and peace beautiful souls xLike
- SKYWALKERSTORYTELLER July 28, 2014 at 10:30 am REPLYMay they rest in peace. Om mani padme hum.Like
- LIZA July 28, 2014 at 12:40 pm REPLYDeepest condolences from Canada. We are taking to the streets to protest this violence and continued oppression.Like
- Pingback: Nombres, caras, vidas | Recortes de Oriente Medio
- PETE July 28, 2014 at 10:16 pm REPLYIn loving memory of all these brave Palestinians whose only crime was to try to save their homes and take care of their family,s. I can only wonder what our bought and sold politicians actually think of what they are doing by giving Israel carte blanche to do what ever they please with the brave Palestinian peopleLike
- MARTIN July 30, 2014 at 6:41 am REPLYWords cannot describe whats happening, many good people in the UK are outraged and tears flow for the lost and ruined lives. The monsters responsible for this must be bought to book. Deepest condolences from the UK.Like
- DIAN TANGEY July 31, 2014 at 6:05 am REPLYDeepest condolences from Australia. Many many Australians are devastated by the continuing shelling of Gaza. My friends and I are waging a Facebook campaign against this massacre.Like
- Pingback: “A Palestinian life is no less valuable than the life of another” | The Daily Vox